Montag, 15. Februar 2010

The Bund

Hey everyone,

before I start writing about the Bund in Shanghai, I need to say I'm sorry that I haven't written anything in such a long time! There was a lot going, but now I want to concentrate on writing a bit more and especially more frequently. My girlfriend Josi was here to visit me in January and we have had a great time in China, Thailand, and Hongkong. However, I would like to catch up with everything else first, before I am going to write about the most recent trips.
Hannah, a friend – whom I had met in Beijing – came for a visit last year. Together with her mother she spent a few days in Shanghai. On one night we went out to a bar at the Bund and of course I also want you to be able to enjoy the view from up there – enjoy! (Sorry for the bad quality...)

The Bund:


Pudong:


Flo, Sven, Tobi and Hannah:


Nice cocktails:



IN: Shanghai's Skyline
OUT: high prices at places with a nice view

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen