Mittwoch, 21. April 2010

New apartment

Thanks to Heuft Systemtechnik GmbH I did not have to search for an apartment by myself. I moved in together with Sven who is doing his internship at their company. The apartment is really nice and cozy and I like it much better than the old one. Here is my room:

This is the living room:

Entrance area and dining table:

Kitchen:

Bathroom:

The apartment is on the 9th floor. This is the view from the balcony:

The compound is really nice, especially the public park with its little lakes:

By the way, the compound consists of 47 buildings. Each of them has got 16 stories on which there are three apartments, respectively. Assuming that on average three people live in one apartment, there is a total of 6768 people living just on this compound. Isn’t that crazy?

IN: Heuft Systemtechnik GmbH

OUT: Living at least one hour away from the downtown area

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen